What happens when you realise your path is entrepreneurship rather than employment? Lindsay takes up the challenge and shares an account of her journey as it unfolds…
Things are taking a turn:
- Well-connected contact at a communications consultancy in London is putting MM forward as a tool for their clients
- Head of Comms at a large international company based in Zurich is enthusiastic and keen to move forward after the summer
- VP HR at Global electronics company is looking for new stuff like this and says it sounds promising – on the radar
- Network member put a MM pitch to a global hardware company
- New network member in India wants to be the ‘gateway to India’ for Mirror Mirror – running training and client approaches – let’s see where that goes
- Now working up a pitch with some local partners for a very large Dutch government tender opportunity – huge piece of work on ‘Strategic Alignment’
- Two new Full Picture jobs in Indonesia with a new network member currently in progress
- Established consultancy based in the Middle East very keen and booked 2 consultants on our next training
- Initial interest from a global software company to pair this with their collaboration platform – second meeting set up next week.
All getting interesting…
Mirror Mirror aligns people in teams to pull together and deliver on your strategy. The process adds clarity and ownership and takes out cost and risk.