“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step” (Lao-Tzu)
If you want to continue moving forward in your career, you must continue growing your skills.
Once you have a solid and clear idea of the direction you want your life and career to go, it is also important to have a plan to help you excel.
Make your personal development plan a commitment to yourself!
Your development plan could look as follows:
- What do I want to achieve 6 months, 3 years and 5 years from now?
- What are my strengths and areas for development?
- What do I want to learn? (learning objectives)
- What do I have to do? (overview of learning actions)
- What support and resources will I need? (i.e. books, regular review meetings with your manager, sparring partner, coach etc.)
- How will I measure success?
- Completion date
Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it.
Begin it now!
On Femflection.com you will find useful websites for your continuous personal development.