What happens when you realise your path is entrepreneurship rather than employment? Lindsay takes up the challenge and shares an account of her journey as it unfolds…
Here we are, working the plan. Training network members, getting case studies… training network members, getting case studies…
The progress is that I now have 83 facilitators trained and 23 more registered for training in the coming 4 weeks. We have 10 proposals via facilitators underway (5 via 1 person). Not bad, but I need ACTIVE jobs.
I can only think that with the global COVID-19 crisis, many teams are not stable enough to get into ‘alignment’. All I can do is energise the network. And here’s how I’m doing that.
Note sent to network members last week:
Dear All – I hope you’re keeping safe and well.
There’s a lot going on! So, here’s a heads up before Wednesday’s network call…
Our network now has 80 expert practitioners in 11 countries and 20 more to follow next month. We have some great client feedback from runs of Mirror Mirror so far this year, and there are several new client proposals underway.
A meeting request for Wednesday’s network call was sent out to you last week. The plan for that call is to interact around this question: How can we use our collective contacts, capabilities and experience to be stronger together?
I’ll also share some essential updates as below (see attached slide pack for details):
- New product: Snapshot – free automated demo for clients
- New pricing: 3 tier fees and special offer 2020
- Clarification: Network involvement – including links to shared folders
- New / updated slide decks: (attached and available in your shared folder)
- Quantifying Perception – for those clients who want more
- The Cost of Misalignment – hypothetical model to put some numbers to it all
- Mirror Mirror Differentiation – more detail on how we stack up against other interventions
- New: Cut ‘n paste intro messages – see below (also available in your shared folder).
If you can’t make the call, I’ll forward a summary afterwards.
Look forward to connecting soon!
And here’s a quote from Joan Riviere:
“We tend to think of any one individual in isolation; it is a convenient fiction…. There is no such thing as a single human being, pure and simple, unmixed with other human beings.”
Mirror Mirror – a team alignment diagnostic tool and process in one, helping people align to the strategy, as well as each other.