What happens when you realise your path is entrepreneurship rather than employment? Lindsay takes up the challenge and shares an account of her journey as it unfolds…Down to brass tacks. What’s the status as at June 2018?
- It’s been 21 months since I registered Mirror Mirror as a business and got started.
- It’s been 18 months since Mirror Mirror went to market.
- Countless contacts have been approached.
- 3 excellent case studies have been completed.
- I dedicated Masters’ thesis (University internship) is nearly complete.
- I’ve written lots of articles and blogs, done 3 speaking events, and presented 1 webinar.
- I have now 3 fantastic people are on the core driving team.
Here’s what’s going on with the pipeline as a result:
Real client prospects
- Global Risk Management Company – completed one Quick Scan – interest in more
- Global electronics company – interest for a leadership team in the Baltics
- Ex-employer – meeting set up for possible team run in The Hague
- Building company in the US – a contact of mine is pursuing interest there
- Rotterdam School of Management – student run of Mirror Mirror scheduled for Q3
- Reputation Management company – confirmed interest for internal team run in Q3
- Food production company have invited me for a second meeting next month
- Charity have invited me for second meeting next week (free)
- EU agency making internal proposal for multi-team runs of Mirror Mirror next year
- Not for profit company in Germany confirmed interest for a run in September (free)
Nobody trained up to deliver yet however:
- 3 medium sized consultancies available for delivery: 1 in the UK, 2 global
- 2 other consultancies interested: 1 in Norway, 1 global
- At least 20 independent partners available for delivery
Lots of developments behind the scenes, as per last two blogs – but I think this is all going ok, don’t you? I am off to London next week to push things forward on all of these fronts. Wish me luck!
Mirror Mirroris a proprietary organizational effectiveness process that accelerates shared understanding and ownership at the team level. It is the quickest and most cost-efficient way to improve strategy implementation and gain strategy insights through people.
Your story, our platform: If you’ve got a story and would like to share it with other Femflectors, please let us know. Femflection is all about transferring learnings to help others, be they big or subtle. We want to connect with your feelings, your learnings, your reflections or your hopes for the future – in blog or interview format. Express yourself here. Get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more content visit our website http://www.femflection.com